Monday 10 September 2012

Garnier...Ultra Lift

I was fortunate enough to receive this lovely product from Garnier to try.

I loved it. It is a light and creamy. I did wonder why the jar was being used up so quickly...until I saw my husband dipping a big finger into the jar for his daily face moisturise. I must say, he is looking pretty good for it.

I have dry, mature skin, so would need the night time version to keep my skin properly moisturised. This cream is very light and easily applied and sinks in to the face skin nicely. Make up applies perfectly over it.

We were to have a ruler to determine if wrinkles were lifted. Seeing my printer was having problems, I just took a photo of my eye area.

I do feel, after a month of using this beautiful Ultra Lift Cream, that my eye wrinkle area is brighter and fresher, even though I had a stint in hospital during this time, our family car written off and quite a few worries, so I am surprised how good I still looked after all of that.

It feels beautiful on, so easy to apply and I always rub the remnants on my hands, so they are looking better also.

I am now looking forward to trying the Garnier Ultra Lift night cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment