Wednesday 5 September 2012

VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler

This is my 'can't do without' hair tool. I never go anywhere without it. I have very fine hair and have tried all manner of hair products and stylers etc, finally finding this is the best that suits my hair.

The spinner brush shines my hair beautifully, as normally fine limp hair is not shiny. I use it by over styling at the crown with a little spray of root lift and get great lift off my head. Then layers of hair down the sides and ends. Until I have beautifully culled under hair with shine.

Can't be without my VS Sassoon BIG HAIR STYLER.

Great for all hair types I believe.

My husband has grey hair, thinning a little and he brushes his hair with my VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler and it gives him a beautiful hair style with body. Have to wait in line to use it in my household.

Thank you VS Sassoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment