Sunday 25 March 2012

The Bellini Intelli Kitchen Machine!!!!

So how are you getting on with your Bellini? I was so disappointed to
See that Target have withdrawn future stock from store. Also I had
One in layby (as I am using my Mother's Bellini), and I believe it has been removed, although I have not heard from Target personally about my layby.

I have phones GSM who made the Bellini and they are very good with their communication. They sent me another, much reduced, recipe book and put my name on their list to have my mother's machine replaced when they fix the heating issue.
I did try to make custard and had terribly burnt bottom of the jar. Luckily my husband is great at cleaning burnt off saucepans! (experienced).

So I have now emailed Target about my layby, to hopefully have my name put down for a future machine.

Target on Facebook say they have a legal problem (copyright maybe) and have idea if ever any machine is back in their stores, which is different from GSM. They say they should have altered the software of these machines by April/May.

Anyway, looking forward to further info about my Bellini, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment