Tuesday 27 March 2012

Thin Lizzy Bra...free?

Today I received two 'free' Thin Lizzy Bras, along with my Instyler. I am sure unpaid for them and they were not really free. I had phoned earlier about the Instyler and the cost was $150
Minus Thin Lizzy, but now $30 added
With FREE Thin Lizzy.
Are they comfortable? Yes, very comfortable. But I am not big breasted and find they just push me flat with a big gap in the cleavage...what cleavage? My husband says a girl at his work is wearing them and is very big breasted and just looks big and smashed across her chest area. Not a good look either. But if you are moderate breast size, I could well imagine they would be good for you.

On top of that, who wants to see your bra as part of your fashion? Maybe ok for the gym, but otherwise, not a good look, especially with a strappy dress...everyone would know the brand of your bra!!

No, I will take a miss in this bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment