Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dove Nourishing Oil care

I bought this product yesterday. Dove's advertising says it is as good as Moroccan Oil. Now I have never used Moroccan Oil to compare, but I very much like this oil.

It is used in the ends of hair, not roots, on dry or wet hair. I doesn't feel oily and you can apply it and go off to work or wherever and this oil is working on your hair to make it feel shiny and moisturised and silky.

I have very fine hair and thought it would weight it down, but no, light and you are not aware the oil is in your hair. I woke up this morning and all my crispy hair ends were soft and flexible.

This Dove product is now a permanent fixture in my beauty regime and you should try it, if your hair needs a bit of shine and protection. Great before sun too.

Love Dove's Nourishing Oil Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment