Tuesday 20 March 2012

Orly Nail Polish...Priceline

Today I discovered Priceline had Orly Nail Polishes on sale for $4.95.

These are amazing polishes, and I have been eying them off, on the website for some time.

I have been wanting the base coat bonder, which puts a Ruberised coating on the nail, as a preparation to a manicure.

I bought four lovely colours and tried them out as soon as I got home. Unfortunately Priceline only have the coloured polishes, not the base/top coats, so I used another brand I already had.

The polished had an amazing self leveling perfect sheen. But as the day worn on, I found a fabric print etc on my nails, so the polish didn't seem to dry off properly.

So, tomorrow I will try again, I guess they will be perfect when I get the full range of Orly products to complete a manicure.

By the way, Priceline still have these
Polishes in great colours, so go and check them out.

http://www.orlybeauty.com.au/catalog/

No comments:

Post a Comment