Friday 16 March 2012

Berllini Intelli Kitchen Machine

I have been saving up for a Thermomix for quite some time. But it always seems so far away. Then I loaned my Thermomix money to my son to buy a boat, so the gap widened. Then to see on a thermomix forum about this new machine coming out that was a Target only brand. So I decided a had to have one, even if only until I could get the 'real' thing. So I decided to go to Targetnon the Thursday when the catalogue sales commenced. For some reason I didn't sleep very well and decided to check out my Kitchen machine in the Internet, it was everywhere, so I decided to recheck Target opening hours. Did you know they opened at 8am on a Thursday? So I was at the door at that time, with my son and mother, who also wanted one. One girl next to me struck up a converstation saying she planned on buying two of the Bellini machines, one for herself and one for her mother. I thought, Oh no, I am in for a race. Door opened and we all took off. Luckily my son was there, as he was ahead. I was walking as fast as I could walk, seeing a trolley next to me begin to pass. I thought of running, but that would start a big race in which I would lose. Final we reached the electrical section and found the machine against wall, only two in stock, up high. My son got them down and we each held one tightly and two more people came along, asking are there any more? As we walked out, we found two more around the corner, telling others there, where they were and all stock was snapped up within 30 seconds of the door opening. I have discovered that I love my a Berllini Intelli Kitchen Machine. I have made beautiful lemon and raspberry sorbet, lots of brown rice and steamed vegetables, chocolate cake, potato Rossi and a magnificent beet root salad with caramalised salted walnuts with raspberry balsamic Infusion. So I love this machine, it does all I have seen a Thermomix do thus far. I have had a Thermomix Demo and also a friend with one and enjoyed the soiils. This has a one year warranty, Target only. If I find it doesn't last, like a Thermomix does, I will keep saving and maybe buy a Thermomix, because I would not like to be without one again.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.belliniappliances.com.au/electrical/item.aspx?item=61&range=14

    ReplyDelete