Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bellini Kitchen Machine (Master)...continuing Target

Today I received an email from Target Australia regarding my layby of the Bellini Kitchen Machine...Not happy Jan!

They say it has been cancelled and I should go and receive a refund for my deposit. But...I WANT THE MACHINE!!!!

This is the Target email:

Thank you for your email.

We regretfully had to remove the Bellini kitchen machine from your lay-by as they are banned from sale due to a copyright issue. You will receive a letter shortly if you haven't already.

Unfortunately they have been removed until further notice, therefore we are unable to take details if they come in again.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

They won't even put me on a waiting list for any future possibility of this machine being on sale again. They are involved in legal issues, although I cannot find anything official in this online.

Anyway, my name is down with GSM who makes the Bellini, in case they replace with an updated Model, I can get one for Mum's machine that I am still using.

I am hoping very much that Target does again have the Bellini Intelli Kitchen Machine in stock, as I would definitely buy another one and certainly recommend my friends to buy one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment