Monday 26 March 2012

Instyler...as seen on TV (two for one) supposedly

My Instyler arrived today, I found out it must be used on clean hair and wondered what I do with my hair on in between days. So I washed my hair, dried it and had a go. It certainly isn't as easy as on TV, drags through hair, not simply slides like TV does. I have very fine, thin hair, so used it on the lowest temperature, as per instructions. I discovered I needed to next heat
To actually do anything. It really didn't give me a lift at the crown of my shoulder length hair, but was slightly fuller all over. I did have to use a little spray gel to get any height there. Yet on TV, big height!!!

I guess I will keep experimenting and will find the right and best way to use the Instyler with my hair.

Shame you have to buy two ($180) and get two free Thin Lizzy bras, all of which I didn't want. Luckily my mother bought one from me. I wonder how she will get on, as she is not flexible with such things.

Will let you know as I further experiment with my new Instyler.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky and my husband sold one of the Instylers to a friend at work who finds it perfect for her hair type. My favorite hair tool is the VS Sasoon Big Hair styler, absolutely fantastic and does not dry my hair. Love it, can't be without it!

    ReplyDelete